Job spec: Senior Legal Account Manager – Curaçao
Would you like:
- a challenging international career where your skills are of great contribution to clients?
- to work at one of the finest financial services companies based on the beautiful island of Curaçao?
- to work in a professional, hands-on, independent and informal environment?
THEN YOU COULD BE THE
SENIOR LEGAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The EM Group offers compliance and corporate services for companies operating in the eGaming or online industry in Curaçao, Cyprus and Malta. We provide everything necessary to comply with the terms and conditions of gaming licenses in various jurisdictions. Our compliance services are related to gaming specific matters such as application for eGaming licenses and compliance in the field of regulatory matters, responsible gaming and fraud prevention as well as to financial compliance matters such as AML and financial intelligence and lastly to local compliance matters such as incorporation and management services, statutory financial administration and tax compliance. We are specialized in the setup of bank and merchant accounts and provide ongoing secretarial and administrative support.
The Senior Legal Account Manager (SLAM) combines a client-facing position with an internal role. (S)he is responsible for all matters of his/her portfolio of client entities and will work closely together with the Managing Directors and other Account Managers. Reporting directly to Senior Management, the SLAM will be responsible for managing all activities concerning a diverse client portfolio and oversee a wide range of administrative and legal responsibilities.
EM GROUP OFFERS:
- Great salary conditions
- 24 vacation days
- 8% holiday allowance
- Work week of minimum 32 hours + good work life balance
- Stable and successful company
- International team (10 offices worldwide)
- Career opportunities
- Internal education academy
- BBQ’s, social activities, sport events and
annual most popular pagara party
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
LEGAL COORDINATION AND ADVISE
- Maintain an organized planning of work and make sure that the portfolio of client entities is in good standing;
- Draft and review correspondence and legal documentation (such as board- and shareholder’s resolutions, loan agreements and other various contracts);
- Coordinate the incorporation, maintenance, and/or dissolution of companies;
- Client debtor’s management.
- Maintain close contact and build a strong relationship with auditors, tax advisors, lawyers, notaries and other external parties;
- Attend and participate at client meetings, either on or off site;
- Keep track of new legal and fiscal developments and anticipate changes in legislation and translate this into business opportunities;
- Work closely with the team of Financial Account Managers to meet client expectations.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- University Degree (preferably in Law);
- 5 years of experience in the fiduciary/corporate services;
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English, both orally and in writing;
- Extensive knowledge of relevant local and international regulations;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Ability to work on multiple issues, change priorities and organize workload;
- Quality focused and business-minded with ability to deliver excellent service to our clients.
Interested in this position or would you like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for? Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on +59997471401.
By sending in your personal details for this job application, you give your consent that those details will be saved in our database for application purposes. After the termination of your application procedure, we will delete your details from our database. Obviously, we will treat your details with care, with confidentiality and we will not share those with third parties.